About The Developing Entrepreneur !!!

My photo
I am Vivekanandan Manokaran, BE Computer Science & Engineer, a software developer (i develop softwares for local non profit organizations like Orphanages, Old Age Homes etc) and a proud TEDx Organizer. I like working under new situations that will enable me to network with new people. I like to learn new stuffs and keep myself updated as much as I can. Just visit my website www.vivekanandan.in

Take My Posts To Your Email Inbox

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

GATE - Vivsoft Resource Center

Area for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Students may get all the required details such as syllabus, question papers from great hands in IITs, and other study materials...
Navigate to the below...
Resource from Vivsoft Resource Center.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drag This To Your Browser's Bookmarks

drag This 2 ur bookmarks