About The Developing Entrepreneur !!!

My photo
I am Vivekanandan Manokaran, BE Computer Science & Engineer, a software developer (i develop softwares for local non profit organizations like Orphanages, Old Age Homes etc) and a proud TEDx Organizer. I like working under new situations that will enable me to network with new people. I like to learn new stuffs and keep myself updated as much as I can. Just visit my website www.vivekanandan.in

Take My Posts To Your Email Inbox

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Visual Studio 2010 Professional - Release Date

The most most awaited Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional will be released on 12th April 2010. Actually the release date of this product was March 23rd and now it is postponed to 12th April... Rates for the different editions of Visual Studio 2010 have released and obviously they are very high... Check the link to follow the details

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drag This To Your Browser's Bookmarks

drag This 2 ur bookmarks